Welcome to the HSPA! My name is Tania Egerton and I have been the Chair of the Committee since September 2013. All work carried out by the HSPA committee is voluntary, truly rewarding and a fantastic way to meet parents and staff in a more relaxed environment.
Through the HSPA, our aim is to foster a vibrant, happy community amongst the parents of current boys and to support the school in a number of ways;
- Arranging and promoting social events that bring parents, staff and boys together in a social setting – such as our annual Quiz Night, Zoo Sleepover, BBQ, Back-to-School Picnic and Fireworks Evening.
- Developing and maintaining strong school-home links through frequent meetings between parent reps, tutors, teachers and senior management that work in the best interest of the boys.
- Providing a social network for parents new and old, with representatives in each year group.
- Supporting school functions, for example Uniform Sales, Band Night
- The HSPA also supports two very important Charities, which are close to our hearts, Planting Promise and The James Allen Trust.
Previous members of the HSPA have shared their experience of what the Committee is all about;
“In my opinion, the HSPA embodies the excellent partnership that exists between The Hall and home. There is a real sense that the school takes an active interest in the wellbeing and everyday lives of the boys outside school hours.”
“HSPA events provide opportunities for parents to meet each other – which can be especially helpful for those new to the school and for parents who have busy lives or who do not live close to the school and are perhaps not on the school premises very often.”
We are always looking for extra parental support with our events. There are a variety of ways to get involved, from signing up to be a committee member, adding your names to the occasional helper list or just volunteering your services on the day.
Please do contact us at email@example.com or fill out our volunteers form on The Hall School’s website; HSPA volunteers. We do hope you the parents will support the HSPA, without your help these events will not be possible.
HSPA – Year Reps
Academic Year 2013-2014
|Yr 4||Maria Lombardo
Mrs Tanya Shapiro
|Yr 5||Sarah Perry
|Yr 6||Nora O’Mahony
|Yr 7||Viviana Antinolfi
Lesley Ann Nash
Minutes of past Rep meetings: